Nuffnang Ads

Weelovefood

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HTML codes.

Still figuring them out.
How do I make the ugly profile text box above more appealing?
Ie. no background, and nicer text please. The font is killing me.
I used to be pro at these, but ever since I retired from blogging days (HA!), these codes are utter gibberish to me :'(

CALLING FOR HELP FROM ALL AWESOME GEEKS OUT THERE!
Fyi, geeks are very cool imo. I'm only halfway there.
Without geeks, there will be no Android phones, no Internet, no Facebook, no computers, no Skype (Thank you Creator, once again, you were paramount in my LDR days.), no blogs, no.... nothing.
The world wouldn't be so connected right now, and could possibly still rely on snail mail, which can still go missing. So, thank you!

Be back with more food soon.

s.

No comments:

Post a Comment